Saturday 22 October 2011

Ho Hum :)

This is my first ever post on a blog. Hopefully, it isn't too bad... if anyone dies, I am NOT paying for their funeral fees and such. :P
Right now, I feel sleepy. I know, I know, it is early yet, but still... today's Friday.
So... notice that I am using proper punctuation. As this is the first post, I think that it should be formal, yes?
What happened today: I woke up at 6.
Then, I left to go to school at 7:30.
Later, I got to school at 8:35-ish.
At school, my periods today (Friday, Week B) were languages, history, maths, maths, and English. *Sniff, sniff* I had double maths today......
But oh well. In English, we had wide reading. We went up to the library, and read books... duh!
I feel very... annoyed, because I have read this really long series with really thick books. Then, the author died before he could write the supposed last book. :O
</3
So, this new author came along. *phew*
Sadly, for the original author's ONE book, he says that it is too long; he is going to divide it up into THREE. And guess what? The three books are much much much much much bigger than the previous books in the series... I DO NOT WANT TO CARRY THREE HEAVY BOOKS IN MY SCHOOL BAG LIKE A HOBO!!! DX
------------

Today is Saturday.
Hehehehehe... awkward laugh... I forgot to publish this...

But to end this post happily, guess what? Today, I ate onion rings (the chip things)

No comments: