Wednesday 26 October 2011

Tissue in the Jungle

This is going to be a short-ish post. So anyways, ever wondered how jungle people live? Well, as I was sneezing into a tissue, I thought people without people must be very sad.
Then I wondered whether those jungle tribes had tissue.
:O

I mean, who doesn't use tissue. People use it to wipe mouths, sneeze in (well, I suppose handkerchiefs could be used, but still...), wipe PRIVATE areas, wipe hands, wipe tables and such.
Plus, it makes me feel SAFER knowing that if I make a mess, there will be TISSUE for me :)

Sigh... Living in the jungle must be hard. I suppose that jungle tribes don't have tissue. I mean, how likely is it that a tribe who roams around jungles would bother carrying huge rolls of tissue around?
Do they even know how to make it? And if they did, would they bother?

Seriously, do jungle tribes have tissue? I suppose they could make it out of... leaves!?! Or bark or grass or something. But it would probably have wayyyy different uses for what I use it for. Plus, it would be more valuable (than tissue from supermarkets).

Hmm... IF I was an adamant nature lover, I would go to Africa, and find a random tribe to ask the questions to. But, as I am NOT, I won't.

But really. Do people living in jungles have tissue?

No comments: