Sunday 30 October 2011

Typical Saturday

So I woke at around 6am, and started eating... IN BED :D.
nom nom nom
I ate: a mango
         a tub of yogurt
         some coconut bread
         a glass of milk
         some lollies
As I was eating, I took pictures of the mango with yogurt on it. Maybe I'll post it up.
But I am not a good photographer. Too impatient.
Plus, mango+yogurt looked too yummy in real life, so I ate it. ><

I got up at 10. Why did I take so long just to eat... but then, I was reading as well. :P

I did morning stuff til 10:30, then I opened the computer.
Please congratulate me, as I finished maths homework by 11:30 !!!!! Yay!!!!! lol

Then I had a lunch of dumplings, and watched chinese TV to around... 2?
Afterwards, I went back on the computer.

I searched up random stuff, and bludged time until 5pm.
Then I was like, oh, it's five already.
I should practice piano, since I'm going to have a piano lesson tomorrow. but... I'll just finish reading the internet tabs I've got open.
Just until half-past five. :)
As I was reading, I got side-tracked, and clicked and opened other windows and tabs.
:O

MORAL OF THE STORY:
                                             TURN OFF THE BLOODY COMPUTER AT 5PM .


OR ELSE, THE MAD SURGEON IN THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE (horror movie) WILL COME!!!                                                                                             








Mwahahahaha... *evil crazy cackle*

No comments: