Sunday 6 November 2011

THE FIRST AND LAST PICTURE

I am going to post up a picture of me. It is taken from my DSi camera, which is slightly dodgyy.

I do not have makeup (only lip balm, which hardly counts), and have not editted myself. I have only made the picture brighter (slightly) so brightness is 55%.

GET READY

************

***********

DRUMROLLS

**********

*********

********

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

**

***

****

*****

******

 I am so not bothered to type more asterisks. ><


FAILED WINK!!!

Oh yes, and the little bunny thing is actually there!!

K, not really...
the rabbit, the bubbles, and the heart things are fake. But, I am completely un-makeuped, and un-photoshopped, or anything else.

This is the first and last time a picture of me would be posted up.

:O



JKs (though no-one really cares), I have gotten a new camera!!!

So no more blurry pictures from my DS!

No more UHOs (unidentified human objects)!!

My new camera is the baby pink "Coolpix L23" from Nikon. :)

Daddy bought it for me for my bday!!! (why do I sound like a daddy's girl?)

It is my dad's birthday present for me! (that sounds a lot less petulant-ish)

I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!

I love my dad. :) <3<3<3

No comments: