Wednesday 16 November 2011

Hmmm...

Hi
I was wondering...
say you were some sort of hero (or hero-ess?).
(PINK POWER GIRL!!!! :DD)
now, you could save 1000 people by sacrificing 100.

would you do it?

is it morally RIGHT?

once you have decided to do it, will you feel guilty forever?

but, if you were in the sacrificial 100 group what would you feel?
To be honest, I would feel scared and sulky. :P
But, during my last moments, I will feel... prideful... I suppose. I will feel happy that my life has been put to good use. After all, with my one life, I had saved 10 others.

What if you were part of the 1000 people saved?
I would feel soooo totally guiltyyyy!!!!!

So is the 'operation-to-save-1000-by-sacrificing-100' good or bad?

Wtf, whyyy the hell am I talking about this?
o.O


Bye ^^

No comments: