Wednesday 2 November 2011

Teacher strike= me play :)

So today, there was a strike be teachers.
I am sooo frickin happy!!
Since the strike was on for two hours, I could've missed the first two periods of school. And I did ^^

Sadly, the last three periods were really boring and bludge. They were languages, VA, and more languages.
I am doing mandarin (Chinese) for languages.

In period 3:
~finished illness poster
~started minesweeper
~teacher almost saw me playing

In period 4:
~had sub for VA
I am so happy: the sub is wayyy nicer than my normal art teacher. sorry, i forgot the subs name, but she was young, european and tall. The normal art teacher (Ms. Naylor) is an old haagggg.
Ms Jane Naylor, the art teacher of NSG.

*shudders*
I hope she doesn't read this.
Oh well...

Anyways, in period 5:
~had mando again
~played strange apparently mandarin game with paper dominoes

I am still so happy :DD

No comments: