Friday 4 November 2011

Goodbye free time...

Hello
Sigh... sooo much to do on the weekends!!!

So there is a maths yearly test coming up, which classes will be divided by. To drop out of the top class would be sooo embarrassing!!! ><

Then, there is heaps of maths homework.

Plus, there is another english assignment, which is done in pairs. Sadly, I agreed to finish it by Saturday.

Allssoooo, there is a huge science assignment which I have to write 4 to 6 pages.

And then, there is music, which I agreed to finish before noon, TOMORROW!!!
=.="

WHY, OH WHY, DO I AGREE TO FINISH STUFF IN RIDICULOUS DEADLINES?!?

Stuff you, school work. Especially assignments.

I hope that all assignments get replaced by test next year.
At least for tests, it doesn't take up my PRECIOUS, HOME TIME. =.=

No comments: